Table of Contents
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage that lets you save emails, documents, photos, and other files on its server. But the extra storage feature of Google Drive is the tip of an iceberg. Google Drive also has office tools such as Sheets, Slides, and Docs.
I’m a freelance worker, how can Google Drive help me?
Imagine working hard for many years as a freelancer, and then, you wake up only to see your hard drive crash or flash drive get misplaced. All your years of hard work lost in seconds. Scary, right?
But thanks to Google Drive, you don’t have to worry about saving and backing up your files anymore. Google Drive is not only easy to use, but it offers top-notch security as well. The best part about Google Drive is its free option. If you’re looking to get more space, Google Drive is the right app for you!
- You get 15 GB of storage even on a free plan
- It has a simple-to-use interface that allows you to create a new document, access shared folders, and see recent or deleted documents with one click.
- It’s compatible with Microsoft Office
- Its link sharing option makes collaboration quite easy
- It lets you save files of different sizes.
- Its templates and apps make it easy for you to edit videos and photos, access PDFs, sign documents, and convert files.
- You can access your documents from any corner of the earth, so far you have an internet connection.
- You must be connected to the internet to make real-time changes.
- Once you share the link, anyone who sees it can access the file
- You cannot files with more than 5 Terrabytes