Are you looking for a job as a freelance writer? We have curated a list of online writing and communications jobs just for you.
Every week, we go through our curated list of remote jobs newsletters to put together a fresh and relevant list of writing opportunities.
Let’s get into this week’s list.
- Assistant Editor at 4Control Media
- Copywriter / Product Content Writer at Synergy Infosec
- Social Media Assistant at Bustle
- Content Writer at Lavish Green
- Content Intern at PSFK
Here are some strategies to make your application stand out
- Personalize your resume to each job to increase your chances and demonstrate your understanding of the job or project.
- Highlight your previous remote work experience in the first paragraph of your cover letter or application. It is important that your potential employers know you have remote work experience.
- Explain your responsibilities at your previous roles and how they relate to the position you are applying for.
- Ensure you apply early and respond promptly to emails or other communications sent by the company.
- Prepare adequately for a virtual interview, just as you would in real life. Not sure how to approach a virtual interview? Get started here.
- And don’t forget to breathe and show some personality. Remember it’s a person too, on the other end of the camera.
Are you a creative who doesn’t write but is also on the job hunt?
Let us know by leaving a comment with your niche and industry. Based on the most recurring requests, we can include that in our next curation.
We wish you good luck with your search!
- Write Jobs