Become a Week of Saturdays contributor! Please follow the guidelines below.
How To Submit Guest Posts To Week Of Saturdays
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Week of Saturdays! We look forward to receiving your submission and promise to revert within two weeks.
Wondering what to write about?
The Week of Saturdays mission is simple: we inform, educate and empower our audience to improve life and work using existing skills with new mind shifts and a whole mindset shift.
We receive guest posts that are:
- Essays and blog posts about experiences, lessons, epiphanies or humor on life as a freelancer or remote worker living in Africa
- Stories about switching to from 9-5 jobs to independent work, from local to global teams, or any other interesting cycles
- Career advice and resources relating to managing one’s self in the modern-day workplace
- Lifestyle, perspectives, or communication styles that improve one’s career
To Get Started
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Post: <Title of your post>.
Send in a ready-to-publish draft in the body of the email, underneath your message to the editor. Also attach it as a Word Docx or send as a Google Docs link.
Submission and Formatting
Please make sure you submit an editable Google docs link to ensure review of your work before publishing.
Your writing should be in the following format:
- font type: Arial
- font size: 11
- line spacing: 1.5
- We encourage our writers to research widely, write in a relatable voice, and avoid plagiarism at all costs
- Note that we may edit your work to ensure a clean finish
- Please attach at least one feature image along with your submission. Include attribution for all data, images, and statistics used
- Lastly, attach your author bio and a smiling headshot photo
We look forward to hearing from you!