Are you looking for a job as a freelance writer or remote worker also in the communications and content space?
We have curated a list of digital writing and communications jobs just for you. Every week, we go through our curated list of remote jobs newsletter subscriptions to put together a fresh list for you.
Let’s get into it.
- Marketing Copywriter (Freelance/Retainer)
- Long-term Freelance Content Writer
- Creative Copywriter:
- Remote Professional Editor
- Business Plan Writer
- Senior Content Writer & SEO Specialist
- Content Strategist / Writer
- Content Writer, Help Portal (Remote)
- Copy Editor
Here are classic strategies to make your application stand out:
- Personalize your resume to each job to increase your chances and demonstrate your understanding of the job or project.
- Highlight your previous remote work experience in the first paragraph of your cover letter or application. It is important that your potential employers know you have remote work experience.
- Explain your responsibilities at your previous roles and how they relate to the position you are applying for.
- Ensure you apply early and respond promptly to emails or other communications sent by the company.
- Prepare adequately for a virtual interview, just as you would in real life. Not sure how to approach a virtual interview? Get started here.
- And don’t forget to breathe and show some personality. Remember it’s a person too, on the other end of the camera.
Are you looking for other kinds of freelance or remote jobs that are not in the digital writing and communications space?
Let us know by leaving a comment below. Good luck with your active search!
If you get called in for an interview through applying via this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.