Wunderlist is arguably the simplest to-do list and task manager app available. From sharing a wedding to-do list with your wedding planner to working on a project, or planning a getaway, Wunderlist makes it easy to put down tasks, share and complete your to-dos.
What’s more, Wunderlist instantly syncs between your all your devices, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere. It has a simple and straightforward interface, options and menus are easy to spot. You can create lists, manage and organize them into folders and labeling them while asleep with Wunderlist. It’s that simple.
Each folder created has lists within and within the lists there are tasks and these tasks can be broken down into subtasks too. You can share your lists with friends, clients etc. for them to see certain tasks and you can even assign tasks to one another and add comments and files to each task such as voice notes and documents.
Key Wunderlist Features:
- Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
- Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
- Use subtasks, notes, files, and comments to add important details to your to-dos
- Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
- Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends, and colleagues
- Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smartwatch, tablet, and computer
- Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
- Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
- Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
I’m a freelance worker, how can Wunderlist help me?
This handy app has transformed many freelance businesses by helping freelancers stay focused on their projects.
So what exactly makes Wunderlist a great resource for freelancers? Here are a few reasons
Wunderlist allows you to organize your to-do items into various folders. This makes it much easier for you to see your tasks for a specific project or client at any time.
Reminders And Due Dates
You can set a reminder when creating your tasks for a specific day or time. It also keeps you conscious of deadlines.
You can leave comments and instructions in the notes portion of your tasks.
It allows for easy collaboration with other team members on any given project. It’s like a mini chatroom within your to-do list which allows you to stay up-to-date on any changes or information about a project.
Share Lists And Assign Duties
You can share lists with team members and also assign tasks to specific people! Each team member receives a notification when assigned a task.
Mail To Your Wunderlist
You can forward your email to Wunderlist and turn them into your list. Wunderlist can read dates and times and add that info into your task.
- Wunderlist is effective and easy to use.
- It’s clean, it’s user-friendly, and it works as an add-on for Hipchat, Chrome, Firefox, Disqus, Slack etc
- The free version includes many functionalities, its almost tempting not to go premium.
- The drag and drop interface makes many of the processes smooth and easy.
- It allows for easy communication and collaboration between team members within the application
- Wunderlist set due dates and reminders and assigns to-dos to various members of a team.
- Wunderlist works seamlessly across all major devices (phone, computer etc.) to keep everything in perfect sync.
- Lovely interface.
- There’s no integration with anything else, like time tracking or invoicing software.
- No location-based reminders.
- Expensive for Pro.
- Natural language due date setting does not work for recurring deadlines.