Table of Contents
Like the name implies, the Voice Memo app on any phone, iPhone or Android, lets you record audio instantaneously. It could be a brief meeting for a project, a media interview, or anything at all. Voice Memos makes use of the built-in microphone on your phone to record audio messages.
I’m a freelance worker, how can a voice memos help me?
Voice memos are great for recording audio on the go. Rather than carrying around a separate recording device, your smartphone comes in handy with this function.
Whether you are a journalist, writer, blogger, or content creator, a voice recorder is a handy tool at your disposal. Audio recordings prevent misunderstandings and keep the core message. Always make sure to take permission before you start recording a conversation!
- It’s free and easy to use.
- You can transfer your audio files directly from your phone to a shared Google Drive folder for others to access.
- Use as a tool for learning and retention.
- You can organize, edit your audio recordings, and create content out of your recordings.
- It may compromise privacy. A third party may have gain access to confidential recordings.