Table of Contents
Sanebox is a cloud-based app that scans your inbox to determine what messages are vital to you, presumed on your reading habits. Once you set Sanebox up, its algorithms scan your inbox and ascertain what isn’t essential. Messages you rarely open are filtered into another folder titled “Sane Later.”
I’m a freelancer, how can SaneBox help me?
Operating a freelance business means sorting several emails from current and prospective clients every day! You have to reach out to new clients continually. But if carelessly approached, handling emails as a freelancer can be time-consuming. Daily email management is essential for optimal productivity.
- Ease in retrieving emails. Sanebox helps you to quickly retrieve vital mails which may have accidentally moved to a trash folder.
- Receive updates. With Sanebox, you can receive alerts if your email messages have been viewed or replied.
- Efficient clean-up. Sanebox features offer an efficient clean-up of your email inbox as it automatically groups emails into separate folders: essential and irrelevant.
- Excess spam. Sometimes, Sanebox wrongly labels some of your relevant emails spam, thereby keeping them in the trash folder.
- Incompatibility. Sanebox users occasionally complain of conflict with their email client, which leads to loss of emails.