Table of Contents
Bidsketch was founded by software developer, Ruben Gamez, to remove the hurdles associated with proposal processes. It is a SaaS software that allows you to create, customize, design, and track proposals. It assists sales teams in closing clients quicker, thereby boosting revenue. Bidsketch has an automation feature that sends messages to clients immediately after they approve the proposal.
For extra convenience, Bidsketch provides professional templates you can easily export to PDF. It also allows users to create a landing page for clients where they can see, approve, export, and comment on each proposal swiftly. This feature makes interaction with clients straightforward and organized. Bidsketch’s price plans are between $23 to $119 monthly.
Here are some of the Bidsketch key features:
- Drag-and-drop sections
- Subdomain customization
- Ability to insert images, videos, and tables
- Built-in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) controls
I’m a freelance worker, how can Bidsketch help me?
Proposal writing is art. And while you may have an engaging elevator pitch, you may not be able to visualize your pitch in an irresistible format. This is where Bidsketch comes in. It provides you with a structure that helps you build your proposal.
Bidsketch has several options of dazzling design and simple templates, thereby boosting your proposal and leaving a lasting impression on prospective clients.
- It has a professional look and is straightforward to use.
- It reduces time spent on proposal writing.
- It has customizable branding which you can use for personal branding purposes.
- It can’t format pasted text.
- Its price plans are a tad expensive for small freelancers.