Table of Contents
This application’s leading features include issue management, subtasks, burndown charts, file sharing, and project management. With its Gantt charts, Backlog allows users to picture their daily timeline and project workflow.
Backlog offers services on a monthly paid basis that covers support through chat, email, and an online knowledgebase.
I’m a freelance worker, how can Backlog help me?
If you’re a freelance software developer, Backlog is an excellent software for you. It is simple yet powerful. Backlog’s core use is to make collaboration with designers and clients easier. With its bug tracking attribute, Backlog allows clients to identify and set goals for each problem, thereby enabling you to fix them as soon as possible.
- It has a chart-based tracking feature which makes it easy for you to identify clients’ issues.
- It allows you to collaborate with your team and clients in real-time.
- Easily integrates with Subversion and Git repositories.
- It has only three default priority levels.
- You cannot easily access charts on mobile devices.