How To Get Republished On Week of Saturdays
Thank you for your interest in republishing your original work on Week of Saturdays! We appreciate you already and will get back to you within a week.
Week of Saturdays is a platform and community for smart, young African freelancers, solo entrepreneurs, remote workers, and professionals-in-transition (that covers everyone, right? :))
We guide each other through the changing global economy by distilling what skills are relevant, what digital tools are useful, and what lifestyle, mindset and communication shifts are needed to reach new levels in our work and lives.
The Week of Saturdays blog covers the following topics in blog post, comic or art formats:
- Personal essays and blog posts on experiences, opinions, epiphanies or humor relating to working as a freelancer, remote worker or solo entrepreneur in Africa
- Stories about switching from (or to) traditional 9-5 jobs, from local to global teams (and vice versa), from full-time to independent work, and the enlightenment that came with these experiences
- Career advice, tips, and resources relating to learning new information, handling the modern-day workplace, and using digital tools and apps
- Lifestyle, mindset shifts or communication styles that have improved your life so far
We hope you find a creative outlet, learning space, and network of like minds on Week of Saturdays!
To Get Started
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Republishing: <Title of Your Post>
If we discovered you online, simply insert a link to your discovered article or a link to a rewrite (Google or Word Docx) in the body of your email.
If you found us and have an article that fits one of the categories above, please paste the full copy of your original work in the body of your email, with a link to the published page.
We will review in a week and respond to you if you are a fit. If you don’t hear from us in two weeks, assume it wasn’t a right fit this time, and feel free to send in another submission.
- We may edit your work to ensure a clean finish
- Once published, we require you to share your published link on your social media accounts. Feel free to send us your shared links so we retweet and post
- Attach images separately, and include proper attribution for all data, images, and statistics used in your submission
- Attach a short author bio (no more than 200 characters), a photo, and links to one of your social media accounts or personal website.
If you will like to join our contributors’ pool, please visit this page for the guidelines.
Have any questions regarding the above instructions? Contact us!